CLOTHING CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS
Each item of clothing will have a care instruction label attached.
Coats and jackets
As these items are primarily made with a mixture of fabrics including wool, wool mix, linen and cotton, I would suggest that you have these dry cleaned or hand wash as suitable.
Cotton and natural fibre items
To maintain the quality and longevity of each item, I would advise that you wash the clothes at 30 degrees, only iron on a low setting and do not tumble dry.
STOCK, SUPPLY AND DEMAND
Depending on current seasonal availability and my order list, I may or may not have the desired item in stock. Order processing times may differ as you may need to consider the length of time it may take for me to make your order (if I don’t have it available to ship) as well as the shipping time. For more details, please refer to “How long may it take to receive my order?” on the Shipping, Returns & Exchanges page.
Custom, bespoke and personalised orders
Unless I have the right size available already, all items are made to order so please check with me if you need your item by a certain date so that I can do everything possible to make sure you receive your order when you need it.
To place an order, simply follow these steps:
1) Select the item you want in the appropriate size and quantity. Click “Add to Basket” to place the item you want to buy in your Shopping Basket. Then you can either continue browsing or click on “View Basket” to begin the check-out process.
2) Once you have finished browsing and are ready to checkout, simply click on “Shop” and any items you’ve added to your basket will appear in the “Cart” section on the left hand side of a desktop screen. If shopping on your mobile, simply click on the shopping cart option from the drop down menu. Then click on “Proceed to checkout” to go to the Billing Details page.
3) Enter your Billing Details (i.e. the address details for which your payment card / PayPal account is registered to). Then enter your Shipping Address (i.e. the address at which you wish to receive the order). On the same page you have the option to add a different shipping / delivery address and order notes, for instance if you are purchasing the item as a gift. You can also add a coupon code on this page.
4) If you have a coupon code or voucher to spend, you’ll need to click to enter the code. You will need to enter the code exactly as it was given to you, without any spaces. Then click “Apply coupon” to update the total value of your order.
If you find that your code isn’t working then please check the below:
a) You can only use one discount/promo code per order. This applies to free delivery codes too.
b) Unless otherwise specified, discount or promotional codes cannot be used for gift vouchers or for any delivery charges.
c) As discount/promotional codes may vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive any codes. Codes may only be valid for certain items and the majority of codes will have an expiry date. You should be able to find the terms and conditions in the same place you found the code, whether it be through an email or on our website.
d) Some codes will only work for specific people or for specific countries. The codes’ terms and conditions will state if the code can only be used in a certain country. If you have received the code in an email from …@janicecollierdesign.com then the code may also be linked specifically to that email address.
e) If your discount code is still not working after checking all of the above, then please get in touch with me directly so I can help you further.
5) As mentioned, if you have any specific order or delivery notes to add, please add them in the “Order notes (optional)” box.
6) Shipping will be automatically applied at $10 per transaction (not item). This fee is to cover shipping costs via UPS for up to lbs / kgs.
Please note that if your order weighs more than this or the shipping cost exceeds $10, I will contact you directly to arrange a suitable delivery method. For more details on shipping, please visit the “Shipping, Returns & Exchanges” page.
7) It is recommended that before you complete an order that you check all details to avoid any delays.
8) Click “Proceed to PayPal”.
Please note that to better protect our customers when making online payments by card you may be presented with 3D secure security measures when paying. This is dependent on your bank issuer and may require you to enter a password or get a security code via email or phone.
9) Once you have completed the payment process via PayPal Checkout, an email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address to confirm your order details. If the email doesn’t arrive in your primary Inbox, you may need to check your Junk / Spam Mail folder.
TIP >>> To avoid missing out on order and update emails from me in future, please ensure that the domain janicecollierdesign.com is marked as a safe sender in your email account.
When will I be charged for my order?
The average time at which you’ll be charged for your order may be 3-5 days and may also vary by bank and country.
If your card is authorised, payment may be taken immediately, and you will receive an email confirming that your order has been successful.
If your card is not authorised, payment may not be taken, and we’ll email to let you know your bank or card issuer wouldn’t authorise the payment.
If your PayPal payment fails, it’s may be because::
- The billing country you selected on the checkout page doesn’t match the shipping address in your PayPal account.
- You don’t have sufficient funds in your PayPal account.
- Your PayPal account is locked or inactive.
- Your PayPal account is restricted.
- The email address you provided during PayPal checkout does not match the email address verified on your PayPal account.
Please remember that even if a payment isn’t authorised, it may look like Janice Collier Design has still taken the money as some card issuers may still reserve the money, for a short period of time.
How do I use PayPal to pay for my order?
As soon as your PayPal account is set up, you will be able to complete your order transaction.
Why pay with PayPal?
Because it’s easy, safe and fast…
- It’s safer: you can shop at thousands of websites without sharing your financial details with each one.
- It’s faster: there is no need to type in your card details, you can check out in a few clicks.
- It’s easier: all you need is an email address and password to pay online.
Where possible, we use the newest technologies to improve your experience which may be supported with up-to-date browsers that also provide improved security and performance.
Using a deprecated browser will result in a sub-optimal experience where some features may not work as intended.
You can download the latest version of your preferred browser using the links below:
- Google Chrome > https://www.google.com/chrome
- Internet Explorer > https://support.microsoft.com
- Mozilla Firefox > https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/new
- Opera > http://www.opera.com/computer
- Safari > https://support.apple.com
If you are experiencing any display difficulties on our website, it is our understanding that by accepting our cookies and clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, most technical issues would be resolved.
If you’re not sure how to clear your mobile browser’s cache and cookies, please follow these handy instructions from Norton.
Still having problems?
If you’re still not able to view our website correctly, please contact us with as much detail as you can about the issue. It is helpful to provide screen shots of any error messages you get and to advise what operating system you’re using and what you’ve done so far to try to resolve it.